MongrelCroc Clothing ltd T&C
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Mongrelcroc Clothing Limited
(“MongrelCroc”) and its customers.
2. Mongrelcroc agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Mongrelcroc and recorded in writing between the parties.
3. Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made prior to manufacture and dispatch.
4. Title or ownership of the goods supplied by Mongrelcroc to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
5. In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Mongrelcroc in writing. Mongrelcroc will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request, orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is agreed to by customer.
6. Mongrelcroc will not automatically accept a return of goods supplied but if it does agree to accept a return of goods then such return is to be on the basis that there is a handling charge payable by the customer at the time of return based upon 20% of the total invoice price of the goods. Mongrelcroc points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Mongrelcroc to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been affected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work. Sizes and colours are ordered at the customers own discretion and cannot be returned if ordered incorrectly.
7. Mongrelcroc will endeavour to keep to turnaround times but accepts no responsibility for delayed items due to supplier stock levels.
8. These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Mongrelcroc and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
9. For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Mongrelcroc and the customer then such a dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
10. Mongrelcroc points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
MongrelCroc Clothing Ltd Returns Policy
1. If deemed incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty by Mongrelcroc as a result of our error any items may be returned within 20 days of delivery. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds under the afore mentioned circumstances.
2. If clothing is deemed faulty, damaged, incorrectly supplied, or there is a possible missing item, Mongrelcroc must be notified within 1 week of receipt of the items (taken from courier service delivery date) in order to be acknowledged and dealt with accordingly. Photo evidence of errors or damage must be provided before replacements are discussed. If Mongrelcroc is notified outside one week of receiving the items we reserve the right to not accept returns or faulty/damaged items.
3. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
4. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Once payment has reached our account MongrelCroc assumes this to be acceptance